Go into the ~/.ssh directory of your laptop/desktop and edit the known_hosts file.
Search for the line that starts with the host that you ssh’d to. Delete that line (it is probably a long line that wraps). Then try again.
JHPCE Cluster Status Updates
- JHPCE cluster maintenance - Friday, Dec 27th from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- JHPCE Cluster Upgrade - August 26 - 28
- Upcoming JHPCE cluster downtime - Aug 24 - Aug 29 - for power work at Bayview datacenter
- JHPCE cluster unavailable from 6:00 AM on Monday, January 22nd until 5:00 PM on Wednesday, January 24th for power work
- Upcoming patching on the JHPCE cluster - August 2017