We would guess that 9 times out of 10, the allegedly missing library is there. The problem is that your application is looking for the version of the library that is compatible with the old system software. It will not help to point your application to the new libraries. They are more than likely to be incompatible with the new system and we won’t help you debug any problems if you try to do this. The correct solution is to reinstall your software. If the problem persists after the reinstallation, then please contact us and we will install standard libraries that are actually missing.
JHPCE Cluster Status Updates
- JHPCE cluster maintenance - Friday, Dec 27th from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- JHPCE Cluster Upgrade - August 26 - 28
- Upcoming JHPCE cluster downtime - Aug 24 - Aug 29 - for power work at Bayview datacenter
- JHPCE cluster unavailable from 6:00 AM on Monday, January 22nd until 5:00 PM on Wednesday, January 24th for power work
- Upcoming patching on the JHPCE cluster - August 2017